Size: 72" x 24"
Go for a greener choice when practicing yoga. The Peace Love World premium eco-friendly yoga mat is made from TPE foam, a synthetic rubber that is safe for the environment. The mat is free of chlorine, latex and PVC, and uses no toxic materials in its production. The surface provides excellent traction and will give a grounded feeling when striking a yoga pose or for Pilates.
Many other sticky yoga mats contain PVC, an environmental enemy. PVC creates dioxin in its production, which is a potent carcinogen. PVC doesn’t break down in landfills and cannot be recycled. Talk about a downer when doing the downward dog pose. Opt for a TPE mat instead and be conscious of the impact on the earth.
Yogis and yoginis can feel good not just from the post-yoga feeling of oneness with the earth, but because using an eco-friendly TPE yoga mat is the green path to inner peace. TPE is designed to decompose in landfills, leaving only water and biodegradable components behind. It’s suitable for all form of yoga and Pilates.
The Peace Love World Yoga Mat Features the Following:
• An anti-slip, moisture resistant textured surface.
• It’s extremely durable and no break-in time is required.
• Our TPE yoga mats are non-allergenic and eco-superior to PVC.
• Easy to Clean. Simply use a cloth and eco-friendly soap and wipe.
• Oversized Size (72" Long) and twice as thick as other mats (6MM)
• Black Carrying Case is included with adjustable strap, or leave the carrying case at home and use the grey wrap/carrying string instead (which is also included).
(Pictured: Jeanine Mason, winner of Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance season 5)