Peace Love World seeks an Allocation Manager to support the company sales in wholesale and retail as it pertains to proper allocation of goods. This position will lead the Customer Service team (wholesale and retail) and will work closely with Sales and Production.
• Run reports on shippable orders and follow invoicing totals on a daily, monthly, quarterly basis.
• Run and analyze reports for best sellers, slow sellers, turn time, etc.
• Support Sales with forecasting for future seasons.
• Minimize order cancellations and loss of buyer’s dollars due to inventory issues.
• Establish allocation rules and priorities of product for wholesale and retail customers.
• Ensure allocation rules are followed, accounts are managed to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
• Monitor total sales order base on a weekly, monthly and quarterly scale; make recommendations as needed to meet sales goals.
• Oversee wholesale order management processes including open orders, backorders, held orders, partial shipments and order extensions.
• Train customer service staff on substitutions and up-selling strategies.
• Work with cross-functional teams to understand and communicate delivery changes and replenishment status to Sales and Customer Service teams.
• Service wholesale accounts as needed as an extension of support to Sales and Customer Service.
• Partner with management to communicate allocation strategies that support financial goals.
• Forecast in-season replenishment strategies to support trend and current and future sales projections.
• Understand and follow EDI compliance for wholesale accounts.
• Follow VIP account orders, ensure product and delivery standards are met per vendor guidelines.
• Working with Sales and Accounting, streamline processes for new account applications, credit card authorizations and credit applications.
• Liaise with various internal departments to resolve customer issues (Accounting, Sales, Production, eCommerce, and Marketing).
• Must be able to present, communicate and report top level analytics to Executive management.
• Must have a “growing” state of mind to expand the customer service channel to support the growth of the business. (Extended hours, delivering against robust growth goals and representing the department as a company to watch with ecommerce and wholesale customer service best practices.)
• Develop an understanding of the product and brand identity.
• Establish customer priorities and modify as needed.
• Establish department priorities and monitor daily workflow to ensure goals are met.
• College degree required. • Minimum 5 years customer service or sales experience. • Minimum 5 years allocation experience. • BlueCherry software experience a plus. • Experience and understanding of inventory management. • Customer Service systems and technology knowledge necessary. • Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook. • Strong team player with ability to lead and motivate others. • Strong decision making ability. • Strong desire and ability to serve customers and resolve problems. • Excellent organizational and skills. • Strong written and verbal communication skills. • Knowledge of retail math – mark-up, mark-down margin, ROI, depreciation, etc. • Professional, mature and eager to help the company grow. • Highly motivated self starter and ability to take charge and manage up to the Executive team. • Must be a problem solver, someone that can effectively resolve customer issues in a timely manner. • Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to forge new relationships and contribute to a positive work environment. • Be able to juggle shifting priorities and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality. Solid understanding of time management and delivery of projects on time.
Strategy to On-Board this Position (first 4 weeks)
• Learn the product, collections, symbols, fabrics, etc.
• Learn the customers and sales representatives
• Learn the BlueCherry system
• Learn the existing order base
• Establish order management processes
• Establish customer priorities and modify as needed
• Establish department priorities and monitor daily workflow
Send your resume cover letter to email@example.com. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
Located in our Peace Love World corporate offices, the Graphic Designer for Apparel will develop and design graphic concepts that achieve the overall product strategy, quality and financial objectives for Peace Love World.
• Forecast and interpret seasonal fashion trends.
• Assist in designing brand appropriate garments.
• Assist in enhancing trend, color, silhouette, and fabric direction.
• Spec out final designs before submitting to production.
• Develop concepts using inspiration and samples in trend presentations.
• Stays abreast of trends, new techniques, and resources in graphic design.
• Assist in identifying specific materials, color palettes, patterns, and prints for the season.
• Work closely with designer, merchandiser, and production team participating in pre-concept meetings to create well-balanced, saleable lines.
• Work as a partner with Production team, assist in reviewing development samples.
• Assist in the tracking and approval of fabric samples, lab dips, strike-offs and other development materials.
• Adhere to the time and action calendars.
• Ability to take ownership of a project and lead it from concept to production while meeting assigned deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 3 years in design.
• Bachelor degree in Fashion, Apparel Design, or equivalent experience.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
• Working knowledge required of fabric attributes, materials and components, industrial garment construction, CAD process, spec sheets and fit.
• Team player with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Technical skills required: expert level Adobe skills (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) and proficiency in MS Office suite.
• Excellent sketching skills and a strong sense of design, color, fabric and trims as it relates to the brand.
• Strong conceptual skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment. Solid understanding of time management and delivery of projects on time.
• Be able to juggle shifting priorities and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality.
• Uncompromising work ethic.
Human Resources Generalist
Based in our Miami corporate office and reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for administering all human resource functions including payroll and benefits programs, employee relations, recruitment, performance management, compensation, organizational development and HR administration. Must be able to create a personable and professional relationship with employees.
- Identify staff vacancies, recruit, interview and assist in selection of qualified candidates.
- Utilize recruitment tools to post and remove internal and external postings.
- Process any and all employment documentation: new hires, terminations, separations, promotions and other changes.
- Generate new hire paperwork: offer letters and orientation packets. Ensure that all paperwork is received and completed, follow-up as needed.
- Create and maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into ADP.
- Manage background check process and evaluate results, review with ownership for decision.
- Facilitate separation process: separation form, IT termination, and benefits termination.
- Develop and manage all aspects of the company’s internship program for various departments including the recruiting strategies, campus presence, sourcing, interviewing and hiring of interns through the year.
- Train new hires on Human Resources processes, programs, policies, information systems, etc.
- Contact temporary agencies to fulfill requests for temporary employees as needed.
- Develop a long range organization plan and succession plan. Identify top talent and create development plans for top performers.
• Payroll and Benefits
- Facilitate bi-weekly payroll processing ensuring compliance to State laws, application of time off within policy, etc.
- Serve as primary contact with accounting department to ensure all paperwork and documentation are completed for setting up vendor accounts for freelance workers and independent contractors.
- Administer the processing and maintenance of all benefit plans for full/part-time salaried and hourly team members.
- Manage the annual and probationary performance assessment and review process with supervisors of employees.
- Process and maintain vacation, personal and sick time for all employees.
- Negotiation of annual contracts, partnering with insurance broker to ensure the highest quality, best service and cost for all plans.
- Manage and support annual renewals, enrollments, communications, etc.
- Work closely with carriers to resolve any benefit discrepancies.
- Manage compensation planning with annual research and review with ownership.
- Ensure compliance to all wage and hour laws.
- Provide excellent service to all employees.
• Employee Relations
- Provide basic employee relations support and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and administered in a fair and non-discriminatory manner.
- Manage all employee relations needs within office and stores. Provide counsel, document issues, resolve conflict, mitigate risk to the organization, and keep pulse on morale and culture within teams.
- Work with managers to find solutions to employee performance issues and handles disciplinary actions to conclusion.
- Ensures fairness and accuracy in HR documentation and consistency in all execution of HR policies and practices.
- Ensure that appropriate management is advised of sensitive issues.
- Update and communicate all new and/or revised policies in employee handbook.
- Provide HR support in organizational change initiatives including job design, communications, terminations, promotions and new hires.
- Ensure timely follow up on Workers Comp. incidents.
- Create and maintain accurate job descriptions for every position.
- Maintain and update accurate organizational chart for every department.
- Ensure workplace policies are current and in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Interpret and administer HR policies and programs.
- Ensures the integrity and timeliness of employment data processing.
- Maintain compliance with all required postings in all locations.
• Take charge of additional assignments as assigned.
• Sensitivity and discretion in regards to compensation and/or other confidential information.
• Bachelor's degree in business related field or Human Resources.
• Must speak Spanish.
• 2-5 years of Human Resources experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills dealing with highly sensitive matters. Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Demonstrated experience sourcing, interviewing and hiring talent.
• Proven and resourceful leader, with the hands-on management style, strong organizational skills and proactive teamwork approach.
• Ability to work independently, handling multiple tasks and changing priorities while meeting non-negotiable deadlines.
• Attention to detail with a "big picture" focus.
• Strong organizational skills required to manage multiple projects from beginning to end.
• Deadline-driven and self-motivated.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills, and proficiency in Excel and QuickBooks.
• Exemplifies integrity, respect, and adherence to company values.
• Establishes high standards of behavior for self and others.
• Is credible, authentic, and exudes business orientation.
• Builds others' confidence and trust in skills and abilities.
• Uses effective communications and strategies to resolve differences between others.
• Demonstrates professional maturity through mutual trust and collaboration among all roles in HR.
• ADP experience a plus.
Retail Store Manager
Peace Love World is looking for dynamic, passionate, and driven individuals to join our team. Must have a positive outlook, integrity, passion for the brand, flexibility, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and the ability to adhere and identify with company guidelines in personal appearance and rules of conduct. Be able to use applied learning and experience with scanning systems and merchandising.
• Sales - Responsible for achieving personal and store sales goals.
- Continue to develop personal sales techniques to maximize sales to meet or exceed personal and store selling goals.
- Monitor and communication daily, weekly and monthly business results for the store.
- Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product knowledge among selling staff.
- Ability to demonstrate and lead by example elevated level of sales and service including the company’s culture of Peace, Love, and Happiness.
- Maintain a passion and knowledge of fashion industry and sportswear trends.
• Customer Service
- Excellent team player and strong problem solving abilities.
- Greet and acknowledge all customers.
- Provide outstanding, courteous, and knowledgeable customer service in the store.
- Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book and assisting staff with utilizing their client books. Maintain an accurate, organized, and effective client book.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively.
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise).
- Oversee store operations and maintain company standards within the store.
- Collaborate with manager of stores and sales manager in areas of risk management, physical security, store cash controls, and inventory management.
- Support and assist in staff training in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance.
- Understand and properly execute all management register functions
- Participate in inventories.
- Understand and execute cash control procedures including: bank deposits, safe funds, petty cash.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/ visual directives.
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times.
- Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner.
- Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner.
- Communicate inventory needs to support the business goal.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2 to 5 years of retail experience.
• Minimum requirement—High School Diploma.
• Strong personal selling skills.
• Strong personal sense of style.
• Retail operations knowledge: sales, customer service, merchandising, loss prevention, and inventory control.
• Store managers work an average of 30 hours or more per week, must to be available to open or close the store, and must work at least one weekend day.