The IT Manager's role is to ensure the streamlined operation of a fast paced growing IT Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. Experience in IT Management, Network Administration, Retail POS, Portable Devices, Database Administration/Management, Hardware troubleshooting and repair. Candidates with an interest in EDI are preferred.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing.
• Manage information technology and computer systems comprised of equipment manufactured by Dell, HP, Cisco, Mitel, Netgear, audio and video distribution systems.
• Provide individual training and support on request.
• Provide recommendations about accessing information and support.
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
• Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal.
• Maintain and Manage all aspects of Windows Active Directory network.
• Provide full support for Microsoft products and the network environment..
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Windows 2000/XP desktop operating systems, Windows 2003/08 server platforms, network diagnostic tools, Current Microsoft Exchange Server, Active Directory, DHCP and DNS.
• Experience supporting laptops, PDAs and wireless devices.
• Troubleshoot level one IT issues (PC maintenance, printer jams, toner replacement, system lockups, etc.).
• Respond to the employee questions via phone, email, or support ticketing system.
• Contact employees, as needed, regarding questions or technical issues.
• Assist with wiring and network setup.
• Special individual projects as assigned by management.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• VMWare virtual server environments.
• Proficiency in Active Directory and Exchange administration.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL server and SSRS preferred.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services.
• Programming experience.
• 3-5 years of corporate Desktop Support experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Vendor and contract management.
• Well-organized and possess strong customer service skills for internal and external partners.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, and 64 bit operating systems.
• Experienced supporting hybrid MAC and Windows computing environments.
• iPhone/iPad support experience.
• Configuration knowledge of Cisco firewall.
• Experience with IP Telephony.
Retail Sales Associate
This position is responsible for being a leader in superior sales execution, providing an outstanding shopping experience to our customers through product knowledge, trend awareness and exceptional customer care. This enthusiastic and professional sales associate is a team player with the ability to maintain the sales floor to company standards, and comply with all company policies and procedures. This position demonstrates excellence in all areas of sale and merchandising standards.
• Exceeds all personal sales and productivity goals while abiding by all loss prevention policies.
• Provides respectful, attentive service to the guests throughout the store.
• Utilizes dynamic communication skills to build and maintain guest relationships.
• Actively maintains merchandising, organization and housekeeping standards in all areas of the store.
• Complies with all register transaction policies.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate in an effective and professional manner with all corporate and retail partners through all permissible media, including e-mail and telephone.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management staff
• Ability to assist the Store Manager as needed with effectively training, supervising and developing a highly qualified store staff.
• Maintains cleanliness and organizational standards so that the store is a neat, clean and safe environment for all associates.
• Maintains brand integrity in all areas of visual displays and customer service.
• Perform additional job duties/responsibilities as assigned.
• High School/Secondary School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ year work experience.
• Ability to understand direction and communicate in English.
• Demonstrate a courteous and helpful attitude.
• Must be able to manage personal time to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work shifts on days, nights, holidays and weekends according to the needs of the business.
• Energy, attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required.
• Must have reliable transportation to work for scheduled shifts and any on call shifts.
More than just clothes, we are a lifestyle. Peace Love World’s philosophy is as simple as it sounds: the intention to spread peace, love and happiness wherever possible. At Peace Love World we focus on strong positive messages and through these powerful expressions, we hope to effect change in the world around us. The way of peace is the way of love and love is the greatest power on earth.
Based in our Miami corporate office and retail locations, our internship program provides undergraduate and graduate students with a meaningful professional learning opportunity. Peace Love World will integrate knowledge and theory learned in the classroom to help develop skill and experience in a professional setting.
We are currently accepting intern applicants for the following internship programs:
• Retail Management Internship
• Sales Management Internship
• Marketing Internship
• Fashion and Creative Design Internship
• Visual Merchandising
• Merchandising Internship
• Production Internship
• Accounting Internship
• Information Technology Internship
• Business Administration Internship
• Resume and application
• Brief summary containing reason as to why student would like to intern at Peace Love World
• Proficient in all MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint)
• Knowledge in Illustrator
Terms and Conditions:
• Non-paying internships, school credit only
• The term is 3-6 months, depending on school requirements
• Must be able to work minimum 20 hours per week
• Rotational Internship Programs available for school credit
• Personal laptop may be required
Send your resume cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified candidates will be considered.